Updated as of January 28, 2017
1. General Terms
2. Information collection and usage
3. International transfer of collected information
4. Cookies, and other Tracking Technologies
5. We may share your personal information with:
- Authorized service providers. We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Business partners. We may share your personal information with businesses with which we partner to offer you products, services, advertising, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes.
- Other situations. We may disclose your information in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, or to enforce our terms and conditions or other agreements or policies. We may also disclose your personal information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction such as the sale of our business.
6. User credit card information
LavService uses a third party to keep a protected copy of your credit card number. This billing data belongs to you, and by utilizing the Services, you grant LavService a license to use this data to bill you for services rendered.
7. Children under 13
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
9. Do Not Track signals
Please note that your browser setting may allow you to automatically transmit a "Do Not Track" signal to websites and online service you visit. Like many websites and online services, LavService does not alter its practices when it receives a "Do Not Track" signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about "Do Not Track", please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
10. California Privacy Rights
Users who are California residents may request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, certain information about the personally identifiable information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personally identifiable information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to [email protected]
Copyright © 2017 LavService. All rights reserved.